We recently added an ultrasound machine to our practice. Our doctors have gone through extensive training to identify abnormal structures and obtain diagnostic quality images. The images and video taken during an ultrasound are also reviewed by a registered ultrasonographer to help interpret details of the scan.
Our ultrasound machine can be used for many things:
- Provide a more detailed view of soft tissue structures
- Evaluate changes to the consistency of organs
- Assess the location and structure of masses
- Obtain urine for urinalysis or culture samples
- Check for evidence of pregnancy (30 days after breeding)
- Review organs for abnormalities
- Further investigate a specific problem or view a broad sweep of structures
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.