Our doctors have gone through extensive training to identify abnormal structures and obtain diagnostic quality images. The images and video taken during an ultrasound are also reviewed by a registered ultrasonographer to help interpret details of the scan.
Our ultrasound machine can be used for many things:
- Provide a more detailed view of soft tissue structures
- Evaluate changes to the consistency of organs
- Assess the location and structure of masses
- Obtain urine for urinalysis or culture samples
- Check for evidence of pregnancy (30 days after breeding)
- Review organs for abnormalities
- Further investigate a specific problem or view a broad sweep of structures
Small animal veterinary clinic in Grand Forks, ND dedicated to compassionate care for a healthy, happy life.
Show us your pets with #PetcGFK🐾