Hours of Operation:
- 7:30am – 5:30pm (Building Hours Monday-Friday)
- 8:00am – 5:00pm (Phone Hours Monday-Friday)
- 8:30pm – 4:30pm (Appointment Times Monday-Friday)
- These are the times we begin and end taking appointments
- 9:00am – 12:00 pm (Only Saturday’s our clinic is on call)
- Petcetera Animal Clinic shares emergency calls with Kindness Animal Hospital ( Grand Forks ) and Peterson Veterinary Clinic ( East Grand Forks). In case of an emergency, you can call our main clinic at (701) 775-0549 and if we are not on call, the call will be forwarded to the appropriate hospital.
- It is imperative that you call before you bring your pet to the hospital because you need to make sure you are going to the correct hospital for that day.
- Please schedule your appointments in advance, as this ensures that there will be a spot open for your pet(s) to be seen by our Doctors/staff.
- We accept walk-ins, but please note that we cannot guarantee we will have openings on that day.
- Please let us know if you have multiple pets as this allows us to schedule more time for you.
- If you cancel, just give us a call as soon as possible, we know unexpected circumstances can arise.
Surgery admits and discharges:
- Pets scheduled for surgery should be brought in from 7:30am – 8:30am
- Your pets normally can come home from 3:00pm – 5:00pm that same day.
- We must keep them until this time to monitor their post-surgery recovery.
- Credit Card
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI) – Must be paid for up front then VPI will reimburse
- “VPI gives our clients the financial resources they need to approve life-saving procedures they may not be able to afford otherwise.”
- VPI provides pet insurance for:
- exotic animals
- VPI policies help pay for:
- office exams
- diagnostic tests
- medical treatments
- prescription medication
- anesthesia, surgeries
- radiographs and other imagings
- To learn more about VPI benefits, policies offered, and how you can sign up , contact VPI at: