Hours of Operation:
- 8:00am – 5:30pm (Phones switch to voicemail at 5pm)
- Saturday appointments available 9am-12pm when we are “On Call” for emergencies
- We also work with the Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center in Fargo that offers 24 hour care. 701-478-9299
- Petcetera Animal Clinic shares emergency calls with Kindness Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), Grand Valley Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), and Peterson Veterinary Clinic (East Grand Forks). In case of an emergency, you can call our main clinic at (701) 775-0549 and if we are not on call, the call will be forwarded to the appropriate hospital.
- It is imperative that you call before you bring your pet to the hospital because you need to make sure you are going to the correct hospital for that day.
- Please schedule your appointments in advance, as this ensures that there will be a spot open for your pet(s) to be seen by our Doctors/staff.
- In case of an urgent care or emergency situation, please call us before arriving so that we can assist you with the best plan for your pet.
- Please let us know if you have multiple pets as this allows us to schedule more time for you.
- Please call to notify us of any cancellations.
Surgery admits and discharges:
- Pets scheduled for surgery will have a morning drop off time between 7:30-8:30am.
- Your pets normally can come home from 3:00pm – 5:00pm that same day.
- We must keep them until this time to monitor their post-surgery recovery.
- Credit Card
- American Express
Small animal veterinary clinic in Grand Forks, ND dedicated to compassionate care for a healthy, happy life.
Show us your pets with #PetcGF 🐾