Hours of Operation:
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- We also work with the Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center in Fargo that offers 24 hour care. 701-478-9299
- Petcetera Animal Clinic shares emergency calls with Kindness Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), Grand Valley Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), and Peterson Veterinary Clinic (East Grand Forks) weekdays from 5pm-9pm. In case of an emergency, you can call our main clinic at (701) 775-0549 and if we are not on call, the call will be forwarded to the appropriate hospital.
- It is imperative that you call before you bring your pet to the hospital because you need to make sure you are going to the correct hospital for that day.
- Please schedule your appointments in advance, as this ensures that there will be a spot open for your pet(s) to be seen by our Doctors/staff.
- In case of an urgent care or emergency situation, please call us so that we can assist you with the best plan for your pet.
- Please let us know if you have multiple pets as this allows us to schedule more time for you.
- Please call us within 24 hours of your appointment for any cancellations. Any no show appointments or late cancellations may be charged a fee.
Surgery admits and discharges:
- Pets scheduled for surgery will have a morning drop off time between 7:30-8:20am.
- Your pets normally are discharged from 3:00pm – 4:30pm that same day.
- Credit Card
- American Express
Small animal veterinary clinic in Grand Forks, ND dedicated to compassionate care for a healthy, happy life.
Show us your pets with #PetcGFK🐾