Our clinic’s goals are for your pet to live a healthy and rewarding life.
A healthy rewarding life is achieved through compassionate and thorough care of your pet, acquiring updated technology, learning about new procedures and commercial products, stressing preventative medicine, communicating and educating you about health concerns and proper care.
In order to complete our mission, we believe strong relationships with our patients, our clients, and other professionals are essential.
We are committed to your pet’s well being, and with your help we will be able to give him/her a long and happy life.
- New puppy/kitten or litter
- General wellness
- Ear cleaning & nail trim
- Wing trim
- Health certificate
- Behavior & socialization
- House call exams in special circumstances
- Canine DA2PP+CV (Distemper/Adenovirus/Parvo/Parainfluenza/ Coronavirus), 8wks, 12wks, 16wks (4mo.), then every 3 years
- Canine Bordetella (Kennel Cough) annually
- Canine Borrelia Burgdorferi (Lyme), 2 vaccinations initially (2-3 weeks apart) then annually
- Canine Lepto4 (Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-lcterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterin), 2 vaccinations initially (2-4 weeks apart) then annually
- Feline Distemper/Rhinotracheitis/Calicivirus, 8wks, 12wks, 4mo., 1yr. 4mo., then every 3 years
- Feline Leukemia, 2 vaccinations initially, then annually
- Canine & Feline Rabies, 4mo., 1yr. 4mo., then every 3 years
- Ferret Distemper, 8wks, 11wks, 14wks, then annually
- Ferret Rabies, 4 mo., then annually
- Canine adult heartworm treatment
- Canine & feline chemotherapy
- Laser Therapy – laser light therapy is a non-drug, non-invasive application of light to promote blood flow, speed healing, and assist in the reduction of pain and inflammation. Laser therapy can be applied to a large spectrum of common ailments and is an additional benefit to medication.
- Canine heartworm test
- Canine Lyme/Anaplasmosis/Ehrlichia test (included in heartworm tests)
- Canine parvovirus test
- Feline leukemia test
- Feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) test
- Schirmer tear test
- Corneal anesthesia & stain
- Glaucoma check (Tonopen)
- Skin scraping
- Fecal analysis
- Needle aspirate & micro exam
- Bacterial culture and sensitivity
- Fungal culture
- In-house complete blood count
- In-house major blood profile
- Packed cell volume & total protein
- Thyroid profile
- General & geriatric health profiles
- Electrolytes profile
- Bile acid profile
- ACTH Stimulation profile
- Cystocentesis (urine via needle)
- Phenobarbital level (seizure patients)
- Digoxin level (heart patients)
- Digital radiography
- Anesthesia (inhalant, injectable, local)
- Neuter (canine, feline, rabbit)
- Spay (canine, feline, rabbit)
- Dental (canine, feline)
- Feline declaw
- Puppy tail docking (2-3 days old)
- Puppy dewclaw removal (2-3 days old)
- Anal sac removal
- Hernia repair
- Tumor removal
- Entropion/Ectropion repair
- Cherry Eye tacking
- Lance, drain, and flush abcesses
- Laceration repair
- Laser Surgery
- Intensive care
Medical Boarding for cats
Euthanasia & Cremation services are available.
If you would like to order a special urn for your pet’s remains please go to our cremation service provider’s web site at http://www.petservices.us. If you have questions please email or call Kathi Bruggeman who has always been extremely helpful.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.