We share emergency calls with Kindness Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), Grand Valley Animal Hospital (Grand Forks), and Peterson Veterinary Clinic (East Grand Forks). If one of our Doctors is not on call, the other Doctors will be able to assist you.
Whether you have an emergency during regular office hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) OR outside of office hours, please call our regular office number:
Contact a veterinarian immediately if your pet has:
- any injury that appears serious, involving continuous pain and lameness
- been hit by a vehicle
- lost consciousness
- tremors or seizures
- loss of balance or is staggering
- penetrating wounds, especially in the chest and/or abdomen
- uncontrolled bleeding
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty urinating or defecating
- not been able to deliver puppies or kittens especially after being in labor for more than an hour
- burns from heat or chemicals
- bloated abdomen
- swallowed an object, but can still breathe
- continuous and/or bloody vomit and/or diarrhea
We also work with the Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center in Fargo that offers 24 hour care.
Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center in Fargo, ND
701-478-9299 | http://www.rraec.com/
Small animal veterinary clinic in Grand Forks, ND dedicated to compassionate care for a healthy, happy life.
Show us your pets with #PetcGF 🐾