Petcetera Animal Clinic
1150 40th Avenue South Grand Forks, ND 58201
Petcetera Animal Clinic Mission Statement:
We at Petcetera strive to work with our pet owners to achieve a healthy, rewarding life for our patients. Qualified compassionate care will be demonstrated throughout the pet’s life. We aim to treat your pet as we would treat our own animals and to establish a lifelong doctor-patient relationship. We always emphasize preventative medicine to be proactive with your pet’s health.
By using updated technology, we educate our clients on the newest treatments, procedures, and products. We encourage questions and will invariably take as much time as necessary until our clients feel informed about possible ailments, available diagnostics, and recommended treatment plans.
In order to complete our mission, we believe strong relationships with our patients, clients, and referral veterinarians are essential. Our ultimate goal is to give our owners and their pets a long happy life together.
Check out our “Monthly Column” for monthly articles and information about important companion animal care.
May: Flea, Tick and Heartworm Prevention
“Prevention of fleas, tick transmitted diseases, and heartworm is safer and much more cost effective than having to treat your animals for these ailments“
Fun May Facts:
- Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- Arthritis Month
- Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
- Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- Service Dog Eye Exam Month
- National Pet Week – May 1st thru May 8th
- Be Kind to Animals Week – May 1st thru May 8th
- Specially-Abled Pet Day – May 3rd
- Animal Disaster Preparedness Day – May14th
- Migratory Bird Day – May 14th
- Endangered Species Day – May 20th
- Dog Bite Prevention Week – May15th thru 22nd
- International Turtle Day – May 23rd
- National Heat Awareness Day – May 23rd